Monday, July 7, 2008

Ring Ring Ring...Banana Phone

Some people sleep walk, others talk in their sleep. My roommate makes crank calls when she's unconscious. True story!

I just got a new phone. It's kind of snazzy.



Last night I went to sleep at 1:30am. Whatever, I was watching Weeds and it's funny. Around 2:30 my phone rang. Weird! It looked like Jessica Simpson was calling me but in fact it was Sarah-Sarah. (Fun story, I got my phone in the Janesville mall where they have a Proactive booth with a picture of Jessica Simpson on it. So I took a picture of her picture and set it as Sarah-Sarah's caller ID photo. And then I found $5).

Back to the original story. So, ring ring ring, it's 2:00 am and Sarah-Sarah is calling. But when I answered she did not say anything. Then I fell back asleep. Ten minutes later she called me again! So, thinking something was wrong I went and knocked on Sarah's door. So either she was faking it, she sleep-dials or my phone is possessed.

I actually spent the rest of the night dreaming I was awake and my phone was possessed. But that is neither here nor there.

Sarah erased the evidence but here's proof that I did not dream the whole thing:


p.s. Also it turns out I am sort of distantly related to Celine Dion. My step mom's great grandmother was sisters with Celine Dion's great grandmother. How awesome is that?! (Note: very)

No comments: